Using paid media, such as buying ad space on well-known websites, may be the fastest way to promote a product or service on digital platforms. In addition to display ads, paid media includes initiatives like search engine marketing, email marketing, video marketing, social media ads, and mobile ads.
This course provides a tour of opportunities and strategies associated with these various paid media channels, and guides you in drafting a paid media marketing plan that addresses your own marketing objectives.
You are required to have completed the following course or have equivalent experience before taking this course:
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Landscape and the Customer Funnel
Faculty AuthorClarence Lee
Benefits to the Learner
- Understand the opportunities and strategies associated with the primary paid media channels
- Assess the relevance of paid channels to addressing specific customer needs and marketing objectives
- Identify resources that can assist with use of specific paid media channels
- Draft a marketing plan for use of paid media