Humentum | CAFOD
Class format: In these online courses, each student belongs to a class. This means that you complete assignments with the class, have open discussions with the class and interact with the instructor. You will need to complete the reading and assignments. You can expect that the instructor will RETURN your assignments and ask you to redo parts of it. The class is run over a very specific amount of time (two weeks) and you must complete your assignments during that time. It's also mandatory that you participate in the group discussions and complete a student profile so your fellow students know who you are. Participants have generally dedicated 8-12 hours of time to each two-week course.
Enrollment Process:New Students:
- Obtain prior approval from your direct manager to register. Failure to do so could result in cancellation of your registration
- Select the course or certificate you want to register for below
- Select the start date(s) that best aligns with your schedule
- Keep shopping if you want to add more courses OR checkout if you are ready to proceed
- Follow the prompts to enter your email address and create a password
- Complete your purchase, check the screen and your email for your transaction confirmation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the eCornell program
NOTICE: eCornell's Learning Management System no longer supports IE9 or any older versions of Internet Explorer. For more information about the most up-to-date technical requirements to run eCornell courses efficiently, please see our Technical Requirements page.