Humentum | Management Science for Health
Class format: The courses are two weeks long. Within those two weeks, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material and completing assignments as your schedule allows. The total time you will need to complete a course will vary. You can expect to spend 8-10 hours per course.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to, pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor.
Prior to enrolling:
- Ensure that you will have the required amount of time to devote to an eCornell course. eCornell courses require a significant amount of time (approximately 8 – 10 hours ) to complete in the 2 week period. Do not enroll in a course if you do not have extra time to complete it (see note about incompletes below).
- Obtain approval from your direct supervisor and inform them of the time commitment required.
- Select the course and date you would like to register for. You may only register for one course at a time. If you register for more, you will be removed.
- EMAIL TalentDevelopment@msh.org with:
- The course title and date and
- Your confirmation that you understand MSH'S strict standards for completion and that you agree to complete the course on time.
a.Select the course you want to register for below
b.Select the start date that best aligns with your schedule
c.Checkout if you are ready to proceed
d.Follow the prompts to enter your email address and create a password
e.Complete your purchase, check the screen and your email for your transaction confirmation
1. One eCornell course at a time: You can only be enrolled in one eCornell course at a time. You will be removed if you enroll in more than that.
2. Consequences of incompletes: MSH pays for every seat in an eCornell course and our rights to offer eCornell courses will be revoked if we have too many incompletes. Therefore, the following are the consequences of not completing eCornell courses.
1st Incomplete = warning
2nd Incomplete = 6 month suspension from from registering for eCornell courses
3rd Incomplete = permanent ban from registering for eCornell courses
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the eCornell program
NOTICE: eCornell's Learning Management System no longer supports IE9 or any older versions of Internet Explorer. For more information about the most up-to-date technical requirements to run eCornell courses efficiently, please see our Technical Requirements page.
To view the certificate requirements and details, click the certificate name below.
To view the description, dates and times offered, and additional information about a course, click the course name below.