Humentum | The Nature Conservancy
- Obtain prior approval from your direct manager to register. Failure to do so could result in cancellation of your registration
- Select the course(s) you want to register for below
- Select the start date(s) that best aligns with your schedule
- Keep shopping if you want to add more courses OR checkout if you are ready to proceed
- Follow the prompts to enter your email address and create a password
- Complete your purchase, check the screen and your email for your transaction confirmation
Class format: The courses are two weeks long. Within those two weeks, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material and completing assignments as your schedule allows. The total time you will need to complete a course will vary. You can expect to spend 8-10 hours per course.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to, pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by either the instructors or the Learning Team members.
If you are not able to complete a course within the two weeks, you can enroll again. The enrollment fee is required for retakes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the eCornell program
To view the certificate requirements and details, click the certificate name below.
To view the description, dates and times offered, and additional information about a course, click the course name below.