ICRAF | eCornell
Each two-week course requires approximately 8 to 12 hours of time, so assess your schedule carefully before enrolling. You must complete all reading and assignments within the two weeks the course is available. Once you register you belong to a specific class and you complete assignments, post to online discussions and interact with your instructor(s). Participation in the online group discussions is mandatory. All courses are in English.
- Select the course(s) identified for you by clicking below on the course title.
- Add the course to Cart
- Checkout if you are ready to proceed.
- Create a new account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your email address and create a password.
- Complete all required fields in your profile
- Complete and Save your profile.
- Complete your 'purchase'.
- Check the screen and your email for your transaction receipt.
If you have question please contact ICRAF Learning Platform by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to transfer or drop the class? To drop the course or request a transfer to a new start date, email email@example.com BEFORE the course begins. When you email eCornell to request a transfer to a new start date, be sure to include in your email what time frame you prefer the course to start.