Relief International & eCornell
Because we are a member of Humentum we have the privilege of accessing eCornell courses at a significant savings. This privilege is provided to our RI Staff through the approval of the OD&T Director, Dr. Diane Barish (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To qualify to register for a course at this URL, you must:
- Be an active, full time employee of Relief International.
- Be sufficiently fluent in reading and writing English to understand and complete assignments
- Agree that you will complete the course during the designated time frame. (Access to future courses is based upon course completion).
- RI has pre-purchased seats from eCornell. These seats are assigned, by the OD&T Director, based on training needs, performance requirements, and commitment to professional development and to RI. Failure to secure approval to take a course will result in your registration being cancelled.
Class format: The courses are two weeks long. Within those two weeks, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material and completing assignments as your schedule allows. The total time you will need to complete a course will vary. You can expect to spend 8-10 hours per course.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to, pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor.
- Select the course listed below by clicking 'Enroll Now'
- Add the course to Cart
- Checkout if you are ready to proceed.
- Create a new account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your email address and create a password.
- Complete all required fields in your profile
- Complete and Save your profile.
- Complete your purchase.
- Check the screen and your email for your transaction receipt.
If you have question please contact Diane Barish email@example.com
NOTICE: eCornell's Learning Management System no longer supports IE9 or any older versions of Internet Explorer. For more information about the most up-to-date technical requirements to run eCornell courses efficiently, please see our Technical Requirements page.
To view the certificate requirements and details, click the certificate name below.
To view the description, dates and times offered, and additional information about a course, click the course name below.