Cornell University Digital Copyright Education Program
Welcome! Cornell's Office of Information Technology has joined with eCornell to bring you this self-paced mini-course in the law and politics of digital copyright. After you pass the required final exam for this course, your successful completion of the course will be recorded, and your case will be resolved accordingly. The entire course is designed to be completed in about one hour.
To enroll in and take the course right now, you will need to provide a pre-paid or major credit card, which will be charged $35.00. This fee does not constitute any sort of a fine or penalty, but covers the administrative costs of delivering the course.
You will not have access to these instructions during the enrollment process. PLEASE PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS BELOW:
- Click the title of the course, Cornell Digital Copyright Education Program below.
- Click Checkout when you are ready to proceed, and then, Continue Checkout.
- When you are prompted to log in, choose New User to create your eCornell account.
- Enter your Cornell email address, then click Continue Checkout. This email address will be the username you will later use to log in to your course.
- Click Continue Checkout.
- Complete your profile**.
- Under Employer Information, you will be asked for your employer and job title. For employer, please enter "self" and for your job title, just enter "Cornell student."
- Under Associated Groups, be sure to provide the group code: G000129, then click Add Group.
- On the next screen, enter your credit card information to complete the checkout process.
- Check the screen and your email for your transaction receipt.
- When you are ready to access the course, go to portal.ecornell.com.
- Log in as an Existing User, using the email address and password you provided during the registration process.
- From your student portal page, click the Take Me To My Courses link on the left side of the page.
- This is your course dashboard. Under the Courses menu choose OIT551: Cornell Digital Copyright Education Program, and begin your course!
- Once course is completed, send an email confirming completion to email@example.com.
NOTE: This course contains some Flash content that will not function properly on iPads, iPods, or iPhones.
To view the certificate requirements and details, click the certificate name below.
To view the description, dates and times offered, and additional information about a course, click the course name below.
|OIT551 Cornell Digital Copyright Education Program||Enroll Now|