More than ever, HR leaders are expected to be proficient in the use of HR data and analytics. However, figuring out where to start with analytics, how to evaluate and critique HR data, and how to best communicate and translate results to the broader organization remain key challenges.
This course focuses on building analytical acumen and taking a strategic view of talent analytics. Using a framework presented in this course, students will examine outcomes and drivers throughout an organization to assess strategic needs. As they complete activities throughout the course, they will also fine tune their evaluative, presentation, and communication skills using critical thinking coupled with analytical best practices shared by Professor Hausknecht.
This course is designed for HR professionals who want to build their organization’s HR analytics capabilities, derive meaning from metrics and results, and tell persuasive stories involving HR and organizational data. With these skills, students will have a stronger voice in using talent analytics to persuade others toward actions that best align with organizational goals.The course Essentials of HR Analytics is required to be completed prior to starting this course.
Faculty AuthorJohn Hausknecht
Benefits to the Learner
- Align HR analytics to support larger organizational needs, including linkage of HR data to business outcomes
- Assess and enhance your organization’s maturity around HR analytics
- Evaluate findings and determine the most critical workforce implications
- Prepare and deliver persuasive data-based stories
- HR Associates, Managers and Directors
- CHROs and VPs of HR
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) General Units 10.0 Hours Approval Number ORG-PROGRAM-512284 10.0 Hours
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 10.0 Credits Approval Number 20-6Z26R 10.0 Credits