Course DescriptionThis course brings the time proven benefits of design thinking to the field of employment. You will identify factors affecting the workplace and the personal experience of employees. You will then use a six-step approach to analyze employee issues and develop appropriate solutions. The goal is to enhance employees’ workplace experience and improve the ability of an organization to attract and retain a productive workforce.
Faculty AuthorChris Collins
Benefits to the Learner
- Identify macro factors that affect your organization and the impact they have on your workforce
- Prepare to adopt a mindset that focuses on employees’ personal experience and articulate the value that this approach brings to both employees and organizations
- Assess the employee experience and identify workplace issues by carrying out the initial analysis phases of design thinking (Understand, Empathize, and Synthesize)
- Develop and test possible solutions to workplace issues by carrying out the solution identification phases of design thinking (Ideate, Prototype, and Iterate)
- Entry level HR practitioners; HR managers through VP of HR in any industry.
- Most appropriate for mid-large size companies; however, also valuable for HR leaders in small companies who could gain useful tools.
- Appropriate for an international audience including nonprofits and NGOs.
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) Business Units 10.0 Hours Approval Number ORG-Program-510620 10.0 Hours
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 10.0 Credits Approval Number 20-2QWJG 10.0 Credits
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- HR Transformation : Required Courses