Course DescriptionHR professionals need to adapt to changing objectives and market conditions to recruit, select, and retain employees with the necessary skills to further organizational goals—all while steering clear of legal and other risks. Professor Hausknecht draws on his research, teaching, and consulting experience in staffing to provide a relevant and rigorous overview of the field. He offers numerous practical examples to help build the skills needed to staff modern-day organizations and grounds his recommendations in the latest research findings.
Faculty AuthorDr. John Hausknech, Associate Professor of Human Resource Studies at Cornell University
Benefits to the Learner
- Identify effective planning, recruitment, and selection practices
- Examine ways to align selection and staffing strategies with business strategies
- Mitigate risk in making selection decisions
- Measure and manage workforce flow
Target AudienceThis course is intended for HR professionals with 0-5 years of experience or those working in or aspiring toward HR roles.
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) General Units 10.0 General Approval Number ORG-Program-509403 10.0 General
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 10.0 Credits Approval Number 20-NVJPT 10.0 Credits