You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
You’ve worked tirelessly to create an effective strategy that takes into account your organization’s mission and vision and any related risk factors, as well as the competitive landscape in which you operate. Now what? Implementation is the crucial next step in this process, but there can be many pitfalls along the way.
This course will provide you with the tools to recognize why strategic implementation can fail; how you can create an organizational structure and culture that will support and fit with your overarching strategic goals; and how to establish systems, measures, and incentives to effectively implement your strategy.
You will complete this course with an action plan in hand that will enable you to confidently lead the implementation of your strategy in your organization.
It is recommended to only take this course if you have completed “Fundamentals of Hospitality Strategy” and “Formulating Hospitality Strategy,” or have equivalent experience.
Faculty AuthorCathy A. Enz, PhD, Professor
Benefits to the Learner
- Make time for implementation and develop operational objectives
- Design organizational structures and diagnose organizational culture for strategic fit
- Create measures, control systems, and incentives to manage, monitor, and implement strategic initiatives
- Build an action plan for leading implementation
- Senior leadership at hotel properties
- General managers
- Executive committee personnel
- Managers hoping to move into a senior leadership position
- Hotel owners
- Corporate-level managers interested in formulating business-unit and corporate strategy