You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Healthcare delivery continues to be in a state of constant change and as a result, today’s healthcare leaders must transform the way their organizations respond to and lead change initiatives. In this course, professionals will “reset” their thinking around how best to understand, measure, implement, and lead successful change initiatives.
Leaders will assess their current culture, map out the ideal future state, create a business strategy consistent with the organization’s vision and values, and ultimately implement the strategies or business processes needed to affect and support the organizational culture they want.
Faculty AuthorNick Fabrizio, Principal Consultant, Medical Group Management Association
Benefits to the Learner
- Assess and diagnose your existing organizational culture, vision, and shared values
- Determine your ideal state/culture to create a business strategy consistent with the organization’s core vision and values
- Cultivate new ideas and behaviors to move from your current culture to the ideal culture
- Measure, track, and communicate the results of your change initiatives