You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionGetting things done more efficiently and effectively and without derailment in the face of setbacks is a universal problem that few people solve on a consistent basis. In this course, learn how to apply an integrated, practical, and research-based framework for completing work that will help you improve the performance effectiveness of you and your team by 50-350%.
Professor Filipowicz draws from over 1,000 studies in motivation and goal setting, as well as his global teaching and consulting experience in executive leadership, to provide a relevant and simple 5-step framework you can apply to any project and easily teach to your team. With this framework, you will have the skills needed to set challenging goals and meet them, regardless of setbacks faced in the process.
Faculty AuthorAllan M. Filipowicz
Benefits to the Learner
- Effectively employ the six levers that allow goal setting to work
- Identify and remove the most powerful barriers to behavioral change
- Make starting an action automatic, rather than effort intensive
- Maintain effort and increase performance in the face of setbacks
- Manage scarce, self-regulatory resources (willpower) to minimize decision fatigue
- Individual contributors
- Managers and team leaders
- Senior managers and executives
- Any professional looking to become more effective at interacting with colleagues, clients, reports, or superiors