You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionIn this course you will apply the core marketing concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning to a product or service. You will then explore the strategic role of pricing and methods for influencing buying decisions. You will also address common pricing errors and identify instances of pricing mistakes in the market. At the end of this course you will have developed a strategic approach to making pricing decisions.
Faculty AuthorDoug Stayman, Associate Dean for MBA Programs
Benefits to the Learner
- Apply the concepts of segmentation, targeting, and positioning to a product or service
- Identify and avoid common strategic pricing mistakes
- Employ a strategic, proactive approach in pricing decisions
- Marketing managers
- Project and product managers
- Anyone responsible for producing or executing a marketing plan
- Non-marketing professionals and business leaders looking to develop marketing strategy