You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionBased on the research and expertise of John Hausknecht, Ph.D., you will evaluate the possibility of working with or without a system, identify the properties and benefits of different systems, and explore different approaches to performance management. Steps to mitigate risk will be outlined, common rating and feedback errors will be examined, and support in delivering feedback will be provided using tools such as a Communication Plan. With the completion of an action plan at the end of the course, you will be ready to apply what you learn to your own organization.
Dr. John Hausknecht, Associate Professor of Human Resource Studies at Cornell University
Benefits to the Learner
- How to assess system needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ways to articulate system goals and how they support the organization
- How to train managers to deliver effective performance feedback, rate accurately, and mitigate legal risk
Target AudienceThis course is intended for HR professionals with 0-5 years of experience, working in or aspiring toward an HR role.
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) General Units 10.0 General Approval Number ORG-Program-509400 10.0 General
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 10.0 Credits Approval Number 20-NFTXG 10.0 Credits