- HR Managers
- HR Directors / Supervisors
- Strategic Human Resources Leadership Certificate from Cornell ILR School
- 40 Professional Development Hours (4 CEUs)
- 30 Strategic Management credit hours toward SPHR and GPHR recertification
- 30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification
- 36 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification
The role of today’s HR manager demands broad responsibilities that include organizational leadership and strategic thinking. As the profession evolves, HR departments are being called upon to make bigger-picture decisions and to execute well-defined HR strategies that align with larger organizational strategies.
As an HR manager, can you articulate your company’s business goals and strategy? Do you know how best to align your human resource tools and expertise—from recruitment, to talent management, to engagement—to support this strategy? Upon completion of this online certificate program, you should be able to speak and understand the language of your business leaders with ease.
This certificate consists of six two-week courses. This advanced HR management certificate program provides a broad organizational perspective, laying the foundation for you to identify, develop, and measure HR initiatives critical to your firm’s bottom-line success.