- Entry level to executive professionals looking to uncover insights from data
- Students who are pre-MBA or considering earning an MBA
- Individuals interested in moving into an analyst role
- Individuals seeking to leverage statistical or analytic skills
- New, emerging, and experienced leaders
- Analysts and researchers
- Business Statistics Certificate from Cornell Dyson School
- 70 Professional Development Hours (7 CEUs)
Leading organizations understand the value of data: it can transform operations, maintain agility, and create a competitive edge. Without it, you’re flying blind.
Yet in order to integrate data into your decision-making processes, you need a set of tools to transform raw data into a valuable asset. The primary tool set every data-driven decision maker needs is statistics. As the foundation of any data-driven decision, statistics helps you make sense of your data. This certificate program is designed to help you not only gain a strong working knowledge of statistical concepts but also the ability to apply them to your data to make better business decisions.
For the best experience in this program it is strongly recommended to take these courses in the order that they appear.