Trust is an essential element in character and how you are perceived by others. The character dimensions authenticity, integrity, and accountability are intertwined with your ability to build trusting relationships. In this course, we will discuss how to develop these character dimensions which will, in turn, help you build trusting relationships and become an effective leader.
Completion of the course Building Leadership Character is required prior to starting this course.
Faculty AuthorAmy Newman
Benefits to the Learner
- Use tools to reflect on and develop your authenticity at work
- Communicate with integrity
- Demonstrate and encourage accountability
- Informal or formal leaders at any level in an organization
- Religious and faith-based leaders
- Humanitarian, non-profit, and NGO leaders
- Anyone who is part of a work team and can influence others
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) General Units 10.0 Hours Approval Number ORG-Program-512727 10.0 Hours
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 10.0 Credits Approval Number 20-7YEXE 10.0 Credits