Given the ever-increasing demands of the VUCA world in which we live and work today, agile leaders need effective ways of gaining commitment to their organization’s vision and strategy. Even if a leadership team has an established vision and strategy, you still need buy-in at all levels of the organization. Led by General George W. Casey, Jr., this rigorous, outcomes-driven course will help you build a high-performing team that can consistently carry out the organization’s vision and strategy.
In this course, you will evaluate and describe three ways to build commitment to your vision and strategy, and use those techniques to outline a plan that cultivates complete buy-in. You will create a plan that identifies specific ways to build your team’s commitment to excellence. Finally, you will assess the inclusiveness of your organization’s current environment and formulate a plan to both strengthen inclusion and drive excellence.
Faculty AuthorGeneral George W. Casey, Jr.
Benefits to the Learner
- Build your high-performing team to execute your organization’s vision and strategy
- Build your team’s commitment to the vision statement
- Set up channels of communications with your team to support the VUCA conditions
- Leaders and executives at all levels, in any industry
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) General Units 10.0 Hours Approval Number ORG-Program-512720 10.0 Hours
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 10.0 Credits Approval Number 20-VJWZK 10.0 Credits